April 2-4, 2020 has been moved to May 28 – 30 due to COVID-19
ICF Life Coach Certification, $1799
Non-Business Certification, $1299
If you have 6 or more people in your area, we can make arrangements on alternative dates to bring Aim Higher to you!
Your Professional Life Coach Program Includes:
- Complete education and training via 30 hours of remote assignments and 3-day LIVE program
- Become a CPC, Certified Professional Coach, the same day
- Receive 60 hours of ICF approved training
- Receive pertinent business and marketing advice and direction
- Receive valuable handouts and extra material not found in other life coach programs.
Advantages of the Aim Higher ACSTH program:
- Save 6-8 months of your valuable time vs. online training
- Savings of $5,000-$15,000 over other programs
- No yearly membership and ongoing training fees
- No upselling of products and services
- Instructors can travel to your area, with a minimum of 6 registrants. Contact Us for more information.
Did You Know?
- The International Coaching Federation (ICF) is the gold standard for coaching accreditation
- An ICF certified coach practitioner’s average salary is $61,900/year in North America.3
- The demand for coach practitioners will grow year over year in this multi-billion dollar industry.3
- The biggest obstacle facing clients is finding properly trained and certified coaches.3
What does AIM HIGHER offer you?
Efficient live training sessions held in Roseville, Michigan, throughout the year, or on-site instructors will come to a city of your choosing, with a minimum of 6 students.
Skills You Will Learn
- Meeting Ethical Guidelines and Professional Standards
- Establishing the Coaching Agreement
- The Coaching Agreement
- Establishing Coaching Agreement with the client
- Establishing Boundaries
- Communicating Effectively
- How to Demonstrate Active Listening?
- Managing the Fixer
- Listening and Evaluating
- Creating Awareness
- Powerful Questions (open ended vs. closed ended)
- Direct Communication
- Intake Session
- Establishing the Coaching Environment/Relationship
- Discuss Responsibilities
- Blocks and Obstacles
- Putting Actions in to a Plan
- Goal Setting
- Coaching Skills Building
- Coaching as a Process
- A 3-day, 60-hour seminar consisting of 30 hours of in-class instruction and 30 hours out-of-class assignments and exercises to be completed prior to program attendance
- A complete manual and additional reference materials so you feel confident to life coach
- Observation and activation of live coaching sessions
- How to set up your business
- NOTE: non-business credential available for those wanting life coach training without starting a business.
- Life coaching manual from a Christian, cognitive, and practical perspective
- Developing a personal/business vision
- Discovering your gifts, purpose & passion (your calling)
- Life coaching and ministry development
- Business instruction
- Extra support materials and references
How does the AIM HIGHER program benefit you?
- You will be fully trained and equipped to help your clients achieve spiritual, emotional, cognitive and physical well-being.
- ICF ACC Credentialed instructors are deans over a state licensed and accredited Christian Counseling Institute and Bible college, and ready to share their vast educational experience with you.
- All training meets ICF coaching standards.
- All curriculum meets ICF coahcing standards.
“I recommend Aim Higher Life Coaches to all who are looking for a passion in serving others. I can’t say enough wonderful things about Dr. Trish and Dr. Simon except that they gave me exactly what I was searching for and more. I found a deeper purpose in what God had planned for me, I found life long friends who all inspired me and most importantly I found healing in areas of my life that I didn’t know existed. Their class was packed with tools that I’ve already been using and found breakthrough with my family. The activation activities helped me how to use the knowledge through live interaction. Dr. Trish and Dr. Simon taught the class in a clear, organized and professional manner. I will be forever great full to the both of them for their love of God and people. I pray that If anyone who is searching for purpose or anyone wanting to help others in a big way that they chose Aim Higher Life Coaches.”
“I wholeheartedly recommend Aim Higher if you’re looking to become a life coach or want some life coaching for yourself. Drs Simon and Trish are AMAZING! Genuine people who truly know what they’re talking about, have a heart for God and truly care about you and your success! They do incredible work! So what are you waiting for?Give them a call!!”
“I would recommend Aim Higher this was such a great experience and I would recommend anyone who has a desire to be a life coach come here.”
“I highly recommend Aim Higher Professional Life Coaching Certification training. It is very effective, professional and thorough! I am so pleased with all that was taught. Excellent Training!!”
“Aim Higher provides quality without the inflated price tag. The training was great and provided good value. Simon and Trish are great facilitators and provided individual attention to each student to ensure they gained the knowledge they need to move forward with their own coaching businesses.”
“I am now fully prepared and excited about being a Certified Life Coach thanks to this blessed program. The coaches were inviting, caring, knowledgeable, open, transparent, honest, and fully affordable. I had a great time. I went in the training program reserved and came out with the courage to interact with anyone. I recommend this program.”
“My experience with Aim Higher Life Coaching was one to remember. It was authentic, resourceful and equipping. Each phase provided step by step instructions on how to be a successful coach as well as prepare for the next level of certification.
Each day was engaging, and I met each day with a sense of heightened expectation. Drs. Simon and Trish exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend Aim Higher Life Coaching as a professional and organized program to attend to meet your coaching needs. You will be well prepared, equipped and empowered to launch out as a Successful Life Coach!”
“I am a previous graduate! Attending this training is one of the best choices I have ever made! Day one, I knew without a shadow of a doubt that I would Life Coach, my entire life! The instructors were nothing short of AMAZING! Our entire class connected and have formed lasting bonds. I recommend this Certification program with the highest enthusiasm! I guarantee you will leave “WOWED” and Ready to live your own “TOP SHELF” life and help others live theirs!!!!”
“What a life changing experience this program has been for me! Immediately upon receiving my certification God had began to open new doors of opportunity to me! By taking this course I have discovered my purpose and my calling! When God had instructed me to become a life coach, I had searched high and low for a program that I could afford and that would meet my needs. After a 3 week search for the right program, I had thrown my hands up in the air saying “God, if this is Your will, show me!” Two hours later I had received a message from an acquaintance on Facebook telling me about this program! God Himself had recommended Aim Higher! There isn’t any better recommendation than that!”
A life coach is someone who makes a living by helping clients overcome an obstacle and unlock their potential, thereby attaining their goals and aspirations. Life coaching usually attracts clients who are looking for personal development and interested in fulfilling their destiny. This is one of the main reasons a [...]
The Bible doesn’t expressly use the word “coach.” Nonetheless, the theme of coaching can be seen in through examples in the scriptures. According to the ICF, life coaching is the process of “Partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional [...]
Even though life coaching is not regulated by any body or state, the International Coach Federation is recognized as the world’s leading coaching organization. Founded in 1995, and now with a footprint in hundreds of nations all over the world, the ICF has become the gold standard in life coaching. [...]
A study by the ICF shows that over 52 percent of all clients will not hire a coach with no relevant credentials. Professional bodies exist to bind professionals and their professions together. In regard to life coaching, the ICF is the gold standard of certification, and every life coach is [...]
According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary, a life coach is a person who assists people in making decisions, setting and reaching goals, and dealing with various problems. However, this definition is quite simplistic, because life coaching entails much more. Most people who have worked with an ICF coach will tell you [...]