Welcome to Coaching Circles
This event allows you to network with other alumni, with a focus on additional coaching practice.
Here is a suggested Coaching Circle Structure:
- Three members, meeting 4 times over 2 months.
- Circle members will be emailed their specific cohorts. Circle members will contact each other and set up their first meeting, etc.
- The ideal session is 90 minutes, but each circle can create their own structure, i.e., 60-minute sessions.
- A coaches B, C observes, and rotate each 20 minutes.
- Real coaching sessions: Be prepared to be a coach, to be coached, and to observe.
- Confidentiality – note all conversations are completely confidential.
Coach gives feedback first (suggested questions):
- What can I acknowledge about myself?
- What did I notice about my coaching?
- What went well / challenged me?
- What ICF core competencies can I improve upon?
- How am I adhering to the ICF code of ethics?
Client acknowledges the coach and coaching experience:
- How confident was I in my coach’s skillset?
- What did I observe about myself?
- Did I increase my clarity and self awareness?
- How did this coaching session help me move forward?
- How did the coach serve the client?
- How did the client move forward?
- What ICF competencies were observed?
- What ICF competencies could be improved upon?