Fulfill Your Dream Of Becoming A Certified
Christian Life Coach Though An Accredited ICF Program!
The in-depth, accelerated Aim Higher Life Coach Certification Program will train and equip you with cutting-edge tools and skillsets that will enhance your ability to coach in this high demand industry—giving you the confidence to facilitate change and transformation in the lives of others.
NEXT ONLINE PROGRAM:
March 23 – 25, 2023
Limited Time Special!
$100 Off March Program!
Limited Class Size For Each Program
Live Online Zoom Training Benefits
The convenience of accomplishing your coaching training anywhere that you have an internet connection.
No travel-related expenses, saving you time and money.
Greater ability to concentrate, with limited distractions from other participants.
If you have 6 or more people, we can bring Aim Higher to you!
Who would benefit from the Aim Higher Program?
Our successful graduates include: Tax Business Franchise Founder, Personal/Corporate Lawyer, MSN Nurse Practitioner, Trauma Nurse, HR Professionals, Licensed Counselors and Mental Health Professionals, MichWorks Success Coaches, Motivational Speakers and Trainers, Business Owners and Entrepreneurs, Pastors, Ministry Leaders, and Non-Certified Coaches.
Your Professional Life Coach Program Includes:
- Complete education and training via 30 hours of remote assignments and 3-day LIVE program
- Become a CPC, Certified Professional Coach, the same day
- Receive 60 hours of ICF approved training
- Receive pertinent business and marketing advice and direction
- Receive valuable handouts and extra material not found in other life coach programs
Advantages of the Aim Higher ACSTH Program:
- Save 6-8 months of your valuable time vs. online training
- Savings of $5,000-$15,000 over other programs
- No yearly membership and ongoing training fees
- No upselling of products and services
- Instructors can travel to your area, with a minimum of 6 registrants. Contact Us for more information.
Did You Know?
- The International Coaching Federation (ICF) is the gold standard for coaching accreditation
- An ICF certified coach practitioner’s average salary is $61,900/year in North America.3
- The demand for coach practitioners will grow year over year in this multi-billion dollar industry.3
- The biggest obstacle facing clients is finding properly trained and certified coaches.3
3 – https://coachfederation.org/research/global-coaching-study
What does AIM HIGHER offer you?
Efficient live training sessions held in Roseville, Michigan, or instructors will travel to your location with a minimum of 6 participants.
Skills You Will Learn
- Meeting Ethical Guidelines and Professional Standards
- Establishing the Coaching Agreement
- The Coaching Agreement
- Establishing Coaching Agreement with the client
- Establishing Boundaries
- Communicating Effectively
- How to Demonstrate Active Listening?
- Managing the Fixer
- Listening and Evaluating
- Creating Awareness
- Powerful Questions (open ended vs. closed ended)
- Direct Communication
- Intake Session
- Establishing the Coaching Environment/Relationship
- Discuss Responsibilities
- Blocks and Obstacles
- Putting Actions into a Plan
- Goal Setting
- Coaching Skills Building
- Coaching as a Process
- A 3-day, 60-hour seminar consisting of 30 hours of in-class instruction and 30 hours out-of-class assignments and exercises to be completed prior to program attendance
- A complete manual and additional reference materials so you feel confident to life coach
- Observation and activation of live coaching sessions
- How to set up your business
- NOTE: non-business credential available for those wanting life coach training without starting a business
- Life coaching manual from a Christian, cognitive, and practical perspective
- Developing a personal/business vision
- Discovering your gifts, purpose & passion (your calling)
- Life coaching and ministry development
- Business instruction
- Extra support materials and references
How does the AIM HIGHER Program benefit you?
- You will be fully trained and equipped to help your clients achieve spiritual, emotional, cognitive and physical
- ICF ACC Credentialed instructors are deans over a state licensed and accredited Christian Counseling Institute and Bible college, and ready to share their vast educational experience with you.
- All training meets ICF coaching standards.
- All curriculum meets ICF coaching standards.
“I recommend Aim Higher Life Coaches to all who are looking for a passion in serving others. I can’t say enough wonderful things about Dr. Trish and Dr. Simon except that they gave me exactly what I was searching for and more. I found a deeper purpose in what God had planned for me, I found life long friends who all inspired me and most importantly I found healing in areas of my life that I didn’t know existed. Their class was packed with tools that I’ve already been using and found breakthrough with my family. The activation activities helped me how to use the knowledge through live interaction. Dr. Trish and Dr. Simon taught the class in a clear, organized and professional manner. I will be forever great full to the both of them for their love of God and people. I pray that If anyone who is searching for purpose or anyone wanting to help others in a big way that they chose Aim Higher Life Coaches.”
“I wholeheartedly recommend Aim Higher if you’re looking to become a life coach or want some life coaching for yourself. Drs Simon and Trish are AMAZING! Genuine people who truly know what they’re talking about, have a heart for God and truly care about you and your success! They do incredible work! So what are you waiting for?Give them a call!!”
“I would recommend Aim Higher this was such a great experience and I would recommend anyone who has a desire to be a life coach come here.”
“I highly recommend Aim Higher Professional Life Coaching Certification training. It is very effective, professional and thorough! I am so pleased with all that was taught. Excellent Training!!”
“Aim Higher provides quality without the inflated price tag. The training was great and provided good value. Simon and Trish are great facilitators and provided individual attention to each student to ensure they gained the knowledge they need to move forward with their own coaching businesses.”
“I am now fully prepared and excited about being a Certified Life Coach thanks to this blessed program. The coaches were inviting, caring, knowledgeable, open, transparent, honest, and fully affordable. I had a great time. I went in the training program reserved and came out with the courage to interact with anyone. I recommend this program.”
“My experience with Aim Higher Life Coaching was one to remember. It was authentic, resourceful and equipping. Each phase provided step by step instructions on how to be a successful coach as well as prepare for the next level of certification.
Each day was engaging, and I met each day with a sense of heightened expectation. Drs. Simon and Trish exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend Aim Higher Life Coaching as a professional and organized program to attend to meet your coaching needs. You will be well prepared, equipped and empowered to launch out as a Successful Life Coach!”
“I am a previous graduate! Attending this training is one of the best choices I have ever made! Day one, I knew without a shadow of a doubt that I would Life Coach, my entire life! The instructors were nothing short of AMAZING! Our entire class connected and have formed lasting bonds. I recommend this Certification program with the highest enthusiasm! I guarantee you will leave “WOWED” and Ready to live your own “TOP SHELF” life and help others live theirs!!!!”
“What a life changing experience this program has been for me! Immediately upon receiving my certification God had began to open new doors of opportunity to me! By taking this course I have discovered my purpose and my calling! When God had instructed me to become a life coach, I had searched high and low for a program that I could afford and that would meet my needs. After a 3 week search for the right program, I had thrown my hands up in the air saying “God, if this is Your will, show me!” Two hours later I had received a message from an acquaintance on Facebook telling me about this program! God Himself had recommended Aim Higher! There isn’t any better recommendation than that!”
Do You Need to be Certified to Become a Life Coach?
If you enjoy helping people to realize their full potential, you should consider a career as a life coach. Whether you want to start a business or add life coaching skills to your current position, getting started as a life coach is easy for anyone who has an interest. Life [...]
Listens Actively: The Power Behind Christian Life Coaching
For 2021 and beyond, The International Coach Federation has revised its Core Competencies from twelve eight. However, one core competency has not changed, which underscores its importance to Christin life coaching: Listens Actively. Under core competency #6, Listens Actively, the ICF states the following1: Definition: Focuses on what the client [...]
Helping Your Coachee to Develop Assertive Communication
As a Christian life coach, one of the struggles you will come across with your coaches is how to help him or her communicate assertively, without coming across as demanding. In fact, this is a problem most people have. Let’s look at assertive communication and see how this valuable skill [...]
Close Up Radio Spotlights Drs. Simon & Trish Presland of Aim Higher
With over 24 million listeners per month with an average of 1.3 to 1.6 million per day, Closeup Radio is a premiere news magazine program spotlighting the most successful businesses across America. Closeup Radio airs daily on BlogTalkRadio. The interview centered on the Aim Higher program, who we are, our [...]
How to Start Your Certified Professional Christian Life Coaching Business
As a Christian, you have always been the go-to person when others have needed a listening ear for their struggles. You enjoy this role, and feel fulfilled. And you are wondering what does God have in store for you. The good is God has a plan and purpose for you [...]