Whether you’re seeking answers and direction for your marriage, personal or professional relationships, finances, career, ministry, or any other area in your life, determining your makeup through these 4 building blocks will help you to realize who you are and why you do the things you do.
You can live a hope-filled and meaningful life. Let Aim Higher help you get there. We will partner with you to develop a plan and a path that will move you past personal, professional, or spiritual hinderances.
“Commit to the Lord whatever you do and he will establish your plans.” Proverbs 16:3 (NIV)
Are you ready to live the fulfilled life that God has for you?
My coaching philosophy involves addressing the complexities of life and eliminating the confusion you are feeling. When you have clarity and understanding, you can choose a direction and a path to accomplish your goals.
Here is a universal truth that applies to all people: What you believe about yourself (your belief system) determines what you think (self-talk), what you think determines your feelings, and what you feel determines your actions and reactions. As you follow this principle, you’ll be amazed at the insight and understanding you will gain about yourself. You can then rise above your self-imposed limitations to overcome, to break through, and to achieve your fulfilled life. As Romans 8:37 says, “…in all these things we are more than conquers through him who loved us.”
- My mission is to help others reach their potential. My credentials and experiences include:
- ICF certified life coach, ACC, CPC.
- Founder of Aim Higher Life Coach Certification program.
- Public speaker, workshop and conference facilitator
- Business owner and entrepreneur
- Christian Counseling Institute, dean and instructor (state licensed/accredited)
- 30+ year career at Ford Motor Company
- 20+ years, Editor-in-Chief, professional writer and publisher
- Doctorate in Religious Studies and Master’s in Biblical Counseling
The Apostle Paul tells us to run the race of live as one who wants to win the prize, and that’s my goal for you—I want you to live a fulfilled life!