The Program …
Aim Higher is a comprehensive 60-hour, ICF accredited Level One life coach training program in which you will:
1) Gain an in-depth understanding of all 8 ICF Core Competencies and Code of Ethics from a biblical, academic, and practical viewpoint.
2) Receive training on cutting-edge coaching methods and techniques, including Emotional Intelligence, Temperament, Strengths, Leadership, and Spiritual Gifts. Participants also learn through hands-on experience as they practice their coaching skills.
3) Determine your coaching expertise/niche.
4) Be equipped with business resources and training, and practical marketing tools.
The Training …
The Aim Higher Professional Life Coach Certification 60-hour program includes 2 sections:
1) 30 hours of ICF approved prework sent to you that includes a workbook, assessments, and other training material. Prework must be completed before starting the live training. Participants also purchase and read one of the following:
The Coaching Manual, Julie Starr
Christian Coaching, Gary Collins
2) 30 hours of ICF approved live training via Zoom over 3 days, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. During the live training, we will teach, train, and equip you with advanced life coach skills that you have been looking for!
After completion …
Upon completion of the Aim Higher ICF Accredited Program, graduates receive a lifetime CPC, Certified Professional Coach, designation, and are ready to start coaching immediately! Aim Higher supports our graduates with ongoing coaching opportunities and organizations looking to hire coaches. The Aim Higher Alumni program provides a network of coaches for continual learning, collaboration, discounts for webinars, and much more! The annual Alumni membership is only $50!
Confident and competent …
The Aim Higher Certified Professional Coach designation separates our graduates from practitioners who call themselves coaches, but lack the credibility achieved by completing an ICF accredited training program. As a CPC, you will have the confidence and competence to facilitate transformation in the lives of your clients!
Aim Higher graduates are ready to start their own business or nonprofit,
or incorporate their coaching skills into their current position on the day after Course Completion!